22 Nov 2006

A Chat with Hubert

I have contacted Hubert and asked him some of your questions, along with some of my own. He answered some, but then abruptly left. I think the Directorate didn't like the amount/type of information he gave out. Anyway, here is a transcript. I'll try and contact him again later if you have some more questions (probably won't be able to get through until Heist 3 has started, apparently he's quite a busy monkey...):

Me: Hello Hubert.
Hubert: Hello.
Me: Are you ready for your interview?
Hubert: Yes, I am. Ask away.
Me: Did you litter the banana peels?
Hubert: Not all of them of course. There's far too many in the world to do that. But some I did.
Me: What is your favorite pet?
Hubert: I don't have any.
Me: Why did you leave us a GPS coordinate to view a gigantic female organ/smile?
Hubert: I didn't.
Me: Why doesn't zotadmin.com work?
Hubert: Are you sure it doesn't?
Me: How do I get the second key?
Hubert: By looking and thinking carefully.
Me: Who are you close to?
Hubert: As the saying goes, my friends are close, but my enemies are closer.
Me: Can you elaborate on that?
Hubert: Yes.
Me: Will you elaborate on that?
Hubert: I'm not allowed to at this moment in time.
Me: Okay. What are your favorite numbers?
Hubert: Hmm... Let's think... I have quite a few, but my top 5 would probably be...
Hubert: 8216518224
Hubert: 6413192218
Hubert: 6129
Hubert: 3407
{Hubert disconnected from ###.###.###.## at 21:10 GMT} (IP Address hidden by me to protect Hubert)

For now, think carefully...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hubert eh? Impersonation of the great leader is not allowed. ;)